EditMeta is a open software framework for adding metadata to content libraries and archives. Edit TV's proprietary and patented metadata framework and technology creates value within archives via automation and manual tools to import, tag and export metadata related to timecodes within media.
This turns video content held within archives to fluid, interchangeable series of clips that can be searched, compiled and viewed all within the EditMeta interface. This creates a hierarchical, searchable level of detail on clips contained within programmes or video edits; events, times, actors, subject matter, advertisers, product placement are all just examples of the types of properties that can drive commercial value from online or archived material.
- Automated Content Logging via ingest and content mapping using XML
- Multiple XML script converters for data aggregation and metadata structuring
- Patented icon driven manual logging allowing error free metadata creation
- Scaled event model allowing you to develop or shrink metadata models based on your requirements
- Clip search, review, compile and export by any number of events or metadata properties
- Live logging for sports and broadcast content
- Search for clips to view, restore or export quickly and easily
- Distribute and compile more content to more devices
- Increase the data quality within your content libraries
- Publish metadata with multi-platform broadcasting to allow user content search and discovery
- Use content metadata to drive 'in video' advertising and product placement
- License, manage and distribute content quickly and easily
- Increase production efficiency and maximise the value of your content archives
- Create metadata as a commercial asset